You can manage push notifications from Bitwalk through your device.
If you don't want emails from Bitwalk, you can also click "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email. You cannot unsubscribe from transactional emails, including system changes and support responses.
- Open "Settings" in the app
- Turn off/on 'Notifications'
- Open "Settings" from the iPhone home screen
- Tap Notifications
- Scroll down to the Bitwalking app and tap to open notification settings
- Choose your alert preferences
Some devices allow you to turn off push notifications through the general "Settings" menu.
If push notifications are disabled for the Bitwalk app on your mobile device, you may receive email text messages instead. Unsubscribing from email and disabling push notifications for the Bitwalk app may result in not receiving important messages.